Workplace Wellness is a Growing Market
Growing Your Business
Whether you are a seasoned health and wellness provider or just starting out delivering wellness services to clients as a revenue stream, continuing to learn and evolve is essential to achieving success. There is growing competition in the marketplace and it's important to know what else you can do to gain a competitive advantage.
The following resources are meant to be your one-stop-shop to help health insurance carriers and employee benefits brokers to grow wellness revenue by learning about industry best practices, wellness technology and beyond.
Keep scrolling to see all resources!
Provider Tips & Best Practices
Here are some tools, tips and best practices from wellness experts to help you grow you business:
- Worksite Wellness 101 for Benefits Brokers - Learn how your benefits brokerage firm can get started helping clients with worksite wellness. Talk the talk and learn the pro's and con's of in-house wellness staff or working with a wellness vendor.
- Top Canadian Insurance Carriers Providing Wellness Solutions - The services provided by Canadian insurance carriers go beyond standard insurance products but not everyone knows that. Most offer wellness solutions to employers to help employees get healthy and well.
- 7 Top Health Assessment Resources for Better Employee Wellness Programs - The wellness industry is complex and the most effective employee wellness programs find the sweet spot where science and technology meet the human touch. This is where behavior change happens.
- Get Ready to Skyrocket Revenue in Your Wellness Company - Introduction to the blog series explaining why wellness providers are missing out on potential revenue and what more you could be doing.
- 3 Tips to Selling Corporate Wellness to C-Suite – Know Your Strategy - To deliver world-class wellness programs, it’s important to identify where you are at as an organization and be realistic about your objectives. Wellness thought leader Larry Chapman shares his 3 wellness models.
Is it time to improve the process of developing, delivering and administering your wellness programs to clients? Even if you use technology already, it may feel old, unexciting or simply does not help you deliver your programs in a fast and efficient way to help you grow your wellness revenue. Is it time to discover a new option?
Still deciding if your organization is ready for new wellness technology? These resources may help you decide.
You've determined it's time for new wellness technology and are ready to explore your options. Check out these resources to help you with the process:
- Top 10 Security Questions When Choosing Wellness Technology - When implementing a corporate wellness platform, most sophisticated organizations perform a security and privacy assessment as part of their due diligence process. Know the essential questions to ask.
- How Top Employee Wellness Programs Stay Totally Secure - Here are the top 10 ways to maintain the security of your wellness platform.
- Global Data Privacy Laws and Employee Wellness Programs - If you offer employee wellness programs (especially to a global workforce), how do you ensure you are compliant with the global data privacy laws? We share how you can.
- Corporate Wellness Technology Requirements Checklist - This downloadable checklist is a high-level overview of must-have features and functionality as you research your technology options.
- White Paper: Where in the World May Personal Health Information be Stored? - Learn about global privacy based on our consultations with information privacy experts.
- Download Wellness Technology Playbook - This playbook includes links to a comprehensive wellness RFP template, agenda and vendor demo script and an evaluator scorecard to help evaluators know what to look for during demos.
- Download Agenda & Demo Script - If you are hosting a vendor demo, it's important to follow a process and prepare. This template will get you started.
- Download Evaluator Scorecard - Help your team effectively evaluate the vendors demonstrating their wellness technology. This scorecard will help your evaluators know what to consider and how to score.
You've shortlisted your wellness technology vendors and are closely scrutinizing which one is the perfect fit for your organization. These resources may provide the final answers:
Best-in-Class Wellness Partners with Seamless Integration
Leading wellness providers work with third-party providers to complement existing wellness programs. CoreHealth continues to grow our network of best-in-class vendors that integrate with our corporate wellness platform providing an easy, seamless user experience.
- CoreHealth Network of Best-in-Class Wellness Partners - CoreHealth has over 14 years of experience integrating our platform with third-party solutions. Check out our wellness network of 140+ unique wellness innovations for everything from corporate fitness, food and nutrition, health coaching, health content, mental wellness resources, incentives, analytics, financial wellness, health assessments and more. Mix and match or use your own. Here are just some of our partners:
- Benefits Broker Grows Revenue Offering Health and Wellness - Learn how a leading Florida-based benefits broker used wellness technology to help them take their wellness programs from “Let me get back to you” to “Yes we can!”
Regular Wellness Software Version Releases
- Release Announcements - CoreHealth provides a minimum of two new software releases every year. Check out some of our latest and greatest.
- Wellness Compass - as part of version 2017.1, CoreHealth launched the Wellness Compass - a new technology for organizations to engage employees by enabling them to choose a personalized health journey.
Ready for a Demo?
If new wellness technology is in your future, we would love to show you a demo of the CoreHealth corporate wellness platform.